Exterior Drone Photos:
Aerial photos of your real estate listing are a simple, yet very effective, way to catch the attention of potential buyers as they scroll through MLS listings. Includes sky replacements (using Photoshop to show blue skies rather than clouds), if needed.
- $150 for medium-sized residential properties
- $250 for very large or commercial properties
Using a Nikon Digital SLR camera and some advanced lighting and editing techniques, I create stunning photos that showcase your listing’s interior.
- $200 for homes under 4000 sqft ($150 when done in combination with drone photos)
- $225 for homes over 4000 sqft ($175 when done in combination with drone photos)
Matterport Virtual Tours:
To give potential buyers a more immersive feel for the interior of your listing, I can create a virtual tours through Matterport.
- $225 for houses under 4000 sqft
- $175 for any house when done in combination with my other services.
- Prices assume up to two months of hosting of the 3d model. Longer-term hosting, such as an ongoing tour for a business’s website, will cost more.
Real Estate Videos:
I take a variety of short, smooth, cinematic drone videos clips of the exterior of your listing and, if desired, combine them with a collection of interior video clips, to create a video to help get buyers excited about your listing.
- $100 when using only drone videos
- $150 when using both drone and interior videos
During an evening visit to your listing, I take several photos outside using my drone and/or DSLR camera to capture some warm and inviting images. For best results, I usually have the realtor or homeowner turn on all the inside lights. If the sunset doesn’t happen to be spectacular on that particular evening, no problem! I can always replace the sky afterwards in Photoshop.
- $50 assuming the property is located within a 15 minute drive of my home.
Orthomosaic Drone Mapping:
I program my drone to autonomously fly back and forth above your property, taking about 30 – 50 photos. I then upload the photos to a service that stitches them together to create a highly-detailed, up-to-date map. While the maps are very accurate and useful, please note that I am NOT a surveyor.
- $150 for up to 10 acres